- Delivery of relief goods and food to Typhoon Haiyan survivors in 3 heavily hit areas: Panay, northern Cebu and Leyte.
- Duration: 2013-2014
- Amount raised : : $14,508
- Our partner in Philippines : Foundation for Professional Training Inc. (FPTI)
Training Community Health Worker
- One-year training program for 90 volunteer women to become Community Health Workers (CHWs) in a disadvantaged area near Manila
- Offer of basic services in health, hygiene, home and community sanitation, as well as First Aid, maternal and child care
- Our partner in the Philippines: The Family Cooperation Health Services Foundation (FAMCOHSEF)
- Duration of the project: 1 year (2010-2011)
- Cost of the project : $35 000
Second Level Training for Community Healthcare Workers: Care of Children and the Elderly & Supplemental Feeding Program
- Component One: a six-month pilot project for 40 CHWs (graduates of the level 1 training program) in the care of the elderly and children--with a particular emphasis on nutrition.
- Component Two: a supplemental feeding program for 40 underweight children aged 41/2 to 5 years and nutritional instruction for their mothers.
- Duration of the project: October 2012 to December 2013.
- Our partner in the Philippines: Family Cooperation Health Services Foundation Inc. (FAMCOHSEF).
- Cost of the project: $15,900
- Training of 48 community leaders.
- Cost of the project: $18,000
- Our partner: Condoray – a training centre for women in the Cañete Valley south of Lima
Teacher Enhancement Program
- Seminar for 200 elementary and high school educators, with a one-year personalized follow-up through in-person visits and coaching
- Duration: 2010-2011
- Cost of the project : 40 000$
- Our partner in Kenya: Strathmore University of Nairobi
Help Women Displaced by the Civil War
- Six-month training for 50 students to increase their chances to find a job and help them rise out of poverty
- Medical and prevention services for 300 women and their families
- Duration : 2011-2012
- Cost of the project : $20,000
- Our partner in Ivory Coast: ADESC (the Association for Social and Cultural Development)
Improve maternal and infant health care in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) through professional education.
- Kinshasa (DRC)
- Duration : 2012 – 2015
- Cost : 250 000$
- Local Partner : Congolese Centre for Culture, Training and Development (CECFOR), Institut Supérieur en Sciences Infirmières (ISSI), Centre de Formation et d'Appui Sanitaire (CEFA) and Monkole Health Care Centre
- Other partners : Université de Montréal
Technical support to the Institut Supérieur en Sciences Infirmières (ISSI) and to Monkole Health Care Centre
- Kinshasa (DRC)
- Duration : 2005 – 2011
- Cost of the project : 70 000$
- Local Partner : Congolese Centre for Culture, Training and Development (CECFOR), Institut Supérieur en Sciences Infirmières (ISSI )and Monkole Health Care Centre
- Other partners : Servir+, Fondation Assaly